2.14.2010

Greetings from the Front Zetta Lover,

                                                                                                                FEB2006
As you have become accustom to the infrequency of these communiqué’s, one must ask oneself as to the ...DANG!!! I so dislike it when those blasted back
country lizards dive bomb me and then just crack me with their tails and laugh amongst themselves Not that I don't believe they have every right, but that tilt of the head and slowly winking at me afterwards is what gets my hair standing in a quiet escalating rage. Damn those lizards and their back country ways. I tell you if I wasn't such a distinguished officer sworn to uphold all that we hold dear up here at the front, I'd, man just once I like to just call a lizard a lizard, you know!
Anyway, as I was saying, I was commanded...Jeez...you know lizards and I go way back. Back before you couldn't refer to those slimy, umm, uh Lee Zards as lizards. Sorry, got off track again, but I remember most definitely as your sister and her soul singing parrot she brought back from St. Lucia back in 1952 used to sit around on Thursday nights slinging back the ole stink with the whole crew from under the boardwalk back there off highway A1A listening to the surf and the snap/pop of the fire and not one of those back country jim artists to be seen for miles. That would really tick them off and they would shake, crack their tails and think of ways to exact revenge. Man, those memories are fresh whenever one of those decadent little slant eyed...you know they used to spit in my coffee right in front of me?
Anyway, I hear tell they took to gambling pretty heavy having a load of losses to flash around and now have to deal with some angry hell-bent devil dogs on a daily basis which kinda makes you feel a little... aw jeez, what the fuck am I rambling on and on about? Those little sham shysters have a trick snack way of infiltrating the ole grey matter and setting up squatters rights damning the torpedoes straight to your helpless numbed screaming floundering aimless soul there, moonbeam, …check please Doctor.
Photobucket
Well, I have to go fill up the injection bible chapter 11, verse 21! I was commanded to… pass along these …to you. Oh nice, I now can’t even find them. I seriously hope I didn’t throw them out like I did the tank last week. Man, try explaining accidentally, unknowingly throwing out a TANK! I swear it’s those pounders inside those…those… I’ll keep looking and pass them along at a much later date. Yours in the Darkening Mist & Bamboo Affair

Basil Fassad
Fifth in Command


P. S You know there sunshine if you are caught, this will self destruct in less than.....poof...poof…………psssssss..POOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment